Monday, December 8, 2014

  Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Finally filming the actual movie. I'm so excited about the first filming day yesterday... Today I was working on keying one of the pictures and re-compositing it to look something similar to what i would like to see in the end.

We was shooting on Samsung Galaxie 5 witch has ability to shot in 4k video intill 120 frames per second... In this scene I used only 30 frames per second. Then I discovered little bad thing. That my PC (laptop) is can-not run 4k video in a right time... I mean that the phone is faster than the computer. Any way the movie will be done in final on Full HD 1920/1080 so I don't very much care.

I bought a costume for the rain scene... Made this wet ant cut some holes in it for to look like a disaster movie... The actor Shmuel Shagalov wanted to kill me....


Here is a picture from Green Screen With all the water on him.

5 comments:

  1. Filming in 4K is good for editing and stabilizing the video before using. If you will watch 4K tv the phone quaity is horribly bad! The final product is still good in FullHD. Note that not the resolution matters!!! Good luck with your project :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have money for 4k TV... Just for IMAX 3D cinema at home... :) just kidding, but actually a good idea

      Delete
  2. The footage looks like it's in War Of The Worlds of Steven Spielberg... So noisy I like this surd of effect...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noise from film is sexy, noise from digital cameras is not cool. At least for me! :p Film recording in low light enviroment is challenging and needs good hardware. Maybe you should set up lighting and adjusting the low light looking effet in postprocess. This would elliminate the digital noise. Hope it helps :)

      Delete