Sunday, November 30, 2014

  Script >>  Storyboard >> Concept Art >> VFX test >> Casting >> Making Props >> Filming >> VFX >>  Sound >> Making trailer

Hello Guys, People, Old Men, Kids, Ladies and Gentlemen... Here is a new VFX test for the Wrong Hate Movie Project...

Deal is a GUN... As movie is about future and robots there is must be some weapon against the robots in future... Don miss the point... The deal is a Gun, futuristic gun.

OK I know that I could take a futuristic Gun toy in a toy store and use it, but I want to design every futuristic thing alone.

This is and design that I've done in Blender... (CGI) (Computer Generated Images)

So then I made from cheap material same gun... I mean the shape of the gun in real size and painted on him a lot of trackers...

I was guessing that I could replace the prop with the CGI version ... So yeahh




No comments:

Post a Comment